2019 Summer Programming
Creating Active Champions
Want something to do with your children this summer? Want to learn more about your favourite Saskatchewan Sports legends? For the cost of $1 per person you and your children will get a tour of the Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame, activities on our multisport simulator, adaptive curling rink, and outdoor games in Victoria Park. Plus, each participant will leave the program with an awesome surprise to help them remain active champions!
* Some restrictions apply. See below for full details.
NEW for 2019!
Monday – Friday:
For individuals and groups ages 4-12
Up to 30 participants per time slot
Programming runs from July 2 to August 16, 2019
Cost is $1 per person. For ages 4-12, maximum 30 children per time slot
Adult chaperones must be present at all times
All individuals and groups must pre-register
To register please contact:
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- Outside activities will only proceed weather permitting. During inclement weather, all activities will take place inside the Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame (SSHF).
- All group leaders/parents/guardians/chaperones must ensure the child is dressed for the weather and outfitted with sunscreen, bug spray and water bottles. Refillable water bottles are fine as we do have a water fountain available in the building.
- Drawstring backpack’s are available while quantities last and only on first visit. Everyone will still receive a gift to help them remain active champions.
- An adult chaperone must be present at all times with groups and individuals. We encourage their participation as well!
- Programming fee for groups can be paid by cash, cheque or credit card. We do not have debit available at the location. Individual programming fee (i.e. $1) must be paid in cash.
- The SSHF reserves the right to cancel the program session if a minimum of 5 participants are not enrolled.
- Pre-registraton must occur a minimum 24 hours in advance while programming space remains available.