Become a Member or Friend of the SSHF
In 2022 the Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame (SSHF) is revamping its membership structure by introducing two categories of involvement: friends of the SSHF and members of the SSHF.
Both members and friends are integral to the SSHF in order that we can achieve our mission of celebrating and preserving Saskatchewan’s sport heritage. Similarly, both are a great way to get connected and stay informed about SSHF exhibits, programming and special event activities.
In addition to all funds supporting the Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame, they are also critical in the determination of how much Lottery funding (Membership Assistance Program – MAP) will be made available to the satellite halls located throughout the province including:
- Saskatoon Sports Hall of Fame
- Regina Sports Hall of Fame
- North Battleford Sports Museum and Hall of Fame
- Prince Albert Sports Hall of Fame
- Humboldt and District Sports Hall of Fame and Museum
- Yorkton Sports Hall of Fame and Museum
- Moose Jaw & District Sports Hall of Fame and Museum
- Saskatchewan Baseball Hall of Fame & Museum, Battleford
- Saskatchewan Golf Hall of Fame, Saskatoon
- Ted Knight Saskatchewan Hockey Hall of Fame, Swift Current
- Turner Curling Museum, Weyburn
To become a friend, here are the price points:
- Individual $35
- Family $50
- PSGB – $60
- Corporate $100
and the benefits include:
- Unlimited access to the SSHF including the adaptive curling ice, STEM gallery & multi-sport simulator interactives
- Subscription to our quarterly e-news publication, For The Record
- “What’s On” eBulletin providing up-to-the-minute information on SSHF activities
- Invitations to exhibit openings and other special events hosted at, or by, the SSHF
- Invitation (based on location) to the annual Friends’ Reception hosted in Regina and Saskatoon
Long term friends have the opportunity for additional benefits. If you have been a friend with us for three of the last four consecutive years, then you are eligible to become a voting member of the Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame.
Voting members include:
- Provincial Sport Governing Bodies
- Satellite sports halls of fame and sport museums in Saskatchewan
- Current members of the SSHF Board
- Past SSHF Board members who completed at least one (1) term while serving on the Board within the previous five (5) year time period
- Individuals, families, or corporations with three (3) years of paid dues in the SSHF in the most recent four (4) years
- Inductees to the SSHF who receive a complimentary membership with voting privileges in the year of induction; paid dues are required thereafter to retain voting privileges in any given year.
Not sure what category you are currently in? Don’t worry! The SSHF will reach out to all pre-existing members to confirm which category of involvement applies to you. Similarly, if or when your involvement changes, we will confirm your new category in advance of our annual membership campaign.
Thank you for your continued support of the SSHF!