At this time all outreach programming will be done virtually. Our Education Coordinator remains available to give a virtual presentation on your choice of several prepared topics or one formulated to suit your area of study. Stay tuned for more topics to come.
There is no cost to participate in this program!
- The People of Sport in Your Community – How have they served and given back to their community? What are their accomplishments? Are there streets or buildings named after sports figures in your community?
- The People of Sport Who Served in the Armed Forces – Who were these people who sacrificed for our country, sometimes with their lives?
- The Evolution of Sport Equipment – From leather to composite and everything in between, learn about the evolution of sport equipment.
- The Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games – Immerse yourself and your students in all things winter Olympics from the history, symbols and those who have competed.
- Indigenous Legacies in Sport – Learn about their early life and how they overcame to leave lasting legacies in sport and life.
- Heritage Fair Project ideas – When the students are having trouble picking a topic, sport might just appeal to them.
- History of Black Athletes and their impact on Saskatchewan Sport
- History of the All American Girls Professional Baseball League – How it impacted women in sport