The Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame is looking for Gallery Hosts/Interpreters.
This opportunity includes the following responsibilities:
Opening & Closing procedures for the Hall of Fame exhibit galleries on weekdays for after hour special event bookings and on weekends for regular operating hours including, but not limited to:
• Assisting with the delivery of SSHF guest services
• Supervising the multi-sport simulator
• Assisting with the delivery of SSHF programming, including setup and cleanup, as required
• Housekeeping – dusting shelves, vacuuming floors, cleaning glass fixtures, etc.
Perfect for part-time summer employment, the position will include regular and/or casual hours available starting Saturday, May 16, 2015.
We are looking for team members who have:
• Interest in, and knowledge of, Saskatchewan sport
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong communication skills
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Reached 16 years of age or older
The new members of our team will work with us at the Hall of Fame, located at 2205 Victoria Avenue, right here in Regina. The position comes with salary of $11/hr. Not to mention all the great experience you will get, working with one of Saskatchewan’s most history institutions!
If this sounds like you, please submit a resume, along with cover letter to the Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame – Attn: Executive Director by May 1, 2015.
Submissions may be submitted via email to [email protected]sshfm.com
For additional information:
Sheila Kelly, Executive Director