Our membership campaign email went out in January, but just in case you missed it, here’s what you need to know:
Since 1966, the Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame (SSHF) has played an instrumental role in preserving, recognizing and educating the public on the tremendous sports heritage of our province. None of this would have been possible without the support of our members every step of the way.
Because of you we are able to:
• Provide educational programs to youth throughout the province
• Offer a diverse range of exhibits on a quarterly and annual basis
• Showcase our traveling exhibit trailer at special events in Regina and beyond
• Engage and promote our inductees in activities throughout the province
• Ensure that everyone has equal access to Saskatchewan’s sport heritage
Your purchase of a membership brings the following benefits:
• Unlimited access to the SSHF and our adaptive curling ice & multi-sport simulator interactives
• Subscription to our quarterly news publication, For The Record (mailed or emailed)
• “What’s On” eBulletin providing up-to-the-minute information on SSHF activities
• Invitations to exhibit openings and other special events hosted at, or by, the SSHF
• Invitation (based on location) to the annual President’s Reception hosted in Regina and Saskatoon
• Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
The SSHF is proud of its achievements to date. We hope that you will continue to help us achieve our strategic goals through the purchase of an annual membership.
The 2018 donation campaign is targeted to the purchase of additional exhibit props including mannequins and torsos to better showcase and protect the collection on display. Our financial target is $5,000. All donors will be recognized on a plaque displayed in the SSHF galleries.
Please complete the online form by clicking the link below.
In order to maximize your support, we would appreciate memberships and donations by March 31, 2018. Thank you for your support!