The Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame has announced the ten (10) inductees who will become the newest members to be enshrined as part of the Class of 2014. The inductees, including four in the athlete category, two in the category of builder and four in the team category will be officially inducted at the 48th Annual Induction Ceremony to be held at the Delta Regina on Friday, June 13, 2014.
Tickets to the 48th Annual Induction Dinner & Ceremony are $100/person and are available directly from the Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame.
Everyone purchasing a ticket to the Induction Dinner & Ceremony will be provided one (1) complimentary ticket to the Saturday, June 14 Ottawa Redblacks versus Saskatchewan Roughrider Game courtesy of the Saskatchewan Roughrider Football Club.
Induction Dinner Tickets can be ordered from the Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame in person, via telephone (306-780-9232), email (email@example.com) or online at http:sasksportshalloffame.com.
The Delta Regina (1919 Saskatchewan Drive) will serve as the host hotel for the 48th Annual Induction Dinner & Ceremony.
- Group Reservation #: SHF061314
- Double/King Guestroom rate is $147.00 (single/double occupancy) including parking
- Deluxe Queen Guestroom rate is $162.00 (single/double occupancy) including parking
- Room rates are subject to applicable taxes & fees. Additional person @ $20/person.
- Call 1-800-209-3555 for reservations
For further information contact:
Sheila Kelly, Executive Director, (306) 780-9232
Linda Burnham, Co-Chair Induction Weekend, (306) 584-8944