It has been some time in coming, but the Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame can’t wait to host our 54th Annual Induction Dinner & Ceremony at the Conexus Arts Centre in Regina on Saturday, September 24, 2022.
Two classes will be inducted concurrently at the ceremony as the Class of 2021 and the Class of 2022 are enshrined.
There are five members of the Class of 2022: Kelsie Hendry (Saskatoon – Athletics), Harry Jerome (Prince Albert – Athletics), Rueben Mayes (North Battleford – Football) in the athlete category plus Antonia “Toni” Beerling (Rosthern – Athletics) and Bill Brownridge (Vawn – Hockey) in the builder category.
The Class of 2021 features athletes Justin Abdou (Moose Jaw – Wrestling), Rod Boll (Fillmore – Trapshooting), Colette Bourgonje (Porcupine Plain – Athletics and Cross-Country Skiing), Kaylyn Kyle (Saskatoon – Soccer), and Lyndon Rush (Humboldt – Bobsleigh). Shannon Miller (Tisdale – Hockey) joins the 2021 class as a builder and the 2000-01 University of Regina Cougars Women’s Basketball Team and the 2013 Saskatchewan Roughriders Football Club are being inducted as teams.
The Atlas Hotel (4177 Albert Street, Regina) is the host hotel for the 54th Annual Induction Dinner & Ceremony.
- Guests can book their accommodations by contacting the hotel directly at 1-306-586-3443 or by emailing [email protected] and quoting the following Block Code 092322SHF. You may also book directly through The Atlas website if you prefer:
- The Room rate is $139.95 (plus 11% tax & 3% Destination Marketing Fee) for a double room (2 Queen beds). Maximum occupancy of five people per room (2 adults and 3 children). Additional adults will be charged $15 each.
- Room rate includes a hot breakfast and complimentary parking
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. or later. Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
The Atlas’ cancellation policy is as follows:
- 24 hours or less (based on 4:00 p.m. check-in time) will result in a charge of 100% of one night’s total guestroom cost
- 1 to 3 days’ notice (25-72 hours before check-in time) will result in a charge of 50% of one night’s total guestroom cost
- 3 or more days’ notice (73+ hours before check-in time) will not incur a charge
The Block hold will be released on August 26, 2022. Individuals can still reserve rooms but now it will depend on availability and may be at a different rate.
The Induction Dinner & Ceremony would not be possible without the support of our numerous official induction sponsors.
Official Induction Sponsors
Hotstove Presenting Sponsor and Broadcast Sponsor
Inductee Vignette Presenting Sponsors
Information Services Corporation
Fire Cube Video
Designer Photo Regina – Bruce Vasselin
Robertson Stromberg LLP
Conexus Arts Centre
Prairie Plastic Engraving
The Atlas Hotel
Tickets to the 54th Annual Induction Dinner & Ceremony are $100/person (which includes a $25 charitable tax receipt) and can be purchased here:
Induction Dinner Tickets can be ordered from the Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame in person, via telephone (306-780-9232), email ([email protected]) or online at http:sasksportshalloffame.com.